Sunday, June 13, 2010

Push Delete. Day 12 of Babystep Challenge To A Peaceful Home Day 8

On Day 12 of the Flylady's babysteps, we are instructed to delete all of the emails that have been piling up. I really like this.

I've been on the mailing list for a couple of years. The reminders are good. The testimonials really are helpful and inspiring, and it's good to realize that it's ok to not read them all. In fact, lately, I haven't been reading much of them at all. And that's ok, since I've been exposed to this system for a while already. But if you are really just starting out, read a few each day. Then delete the rest.

Just like decluttering, just like taking out the trash, deleting emails and blog posts in my reader I haven't read and don't really need to helps me to get rid of guilt. I have so many things I'd like to do, I want to do, but just don't seem to have time for. I don't want to be reminded of what I am not doing.

So go ahead, push that button. It feels good.

More emails will come along.

1 comment:

  1. Something I need to do for sure! Thanks for the reminder and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook