Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Declutter. Babystep Challenge To A Peaceful Home Day 9

This is where the challenge heats up for me. Where it becomes....a challenge. Where I have fallen short in the past.

I've done these things before, but I've not made it a habit to do it every day. And it NEEDS to be done every day.

Flylady's babystep #9 says to declutter a few minutes at a time. I have a few minutes. I'm sure I do. I just don't know where I left them. Have you seen my few minutes? Maybe they're hiding under all this stuff...

A 5 minute room rescue is the assignment. I can do that. I'm going to take 5 minutes before I go to bed and see what I can do with all those clothes that get piled up. You know the pile. It's the not quite dirty but not clean.....unless it's the clean laundry that didn't get put away.

I'm tired. I want to go to bed. But, how can I say I don't have five minutes? I can't. Because I do. And afterward, I'll be glad I did it.

Here's Flylady's explanation on how to declutter.

What have you decluttered today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook