Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It's Shiny, All Right!

Here it is: my shiny sink. I was so excited to have a stainless steel sink when we moved into this house 2 years ago, since my last one was ceramic that looked dingy unless I bleached it at least once a week. So, I never bothered with that step with this one since I always thought it didn't need it.

Now it's cleaner than it was before. Looks great.

How's yours coming?
















I even emptied the dishdrain before I went to bed. I never do that. And it sure did smile at me this morning!

For more about this, read my first post in this series, or visit Flylady.net.

1 comment:

  1. That`s a beautiful shiny sink! I am doing the flyladys baby beginner steps too and I was so happy to find your blog. Now I am going to shine my sink as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook