Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-June 8

Another Monday. With all that's going on around here (potty training, new bikes, forest fires causing us to evacuate--you know, the normal stuff), I didn' t even remember that it's Monday, and Monday means "post your menu plan". And all I can say is that I am SO glad that I actually already had it planned out. In fact, if I'd been more on top of things, I could've already had it scheduled to post. Maybe next time.

Ha ha. I have to laugh. I just looked at my calendar and realized that I actually MISSED Monday, and today is Tuesday! Well, better late than never!

So, on with it.

Monday: Eggs scrambled with veggies. Toast.

Tuesday: Chinese Fried Rice. Pictured above.

Wednesday: Sweet n Sour Cabbage Soup. Dark rye bread.

Thursday: Mediterranean White Beans and Rice

Friday: Crockpot Sausage, Peppers, & Onions over pasta

Saturday: Leftover Cabbage Soup

Sunday: Mexican Taco Casserole

Have you made your menu plan yet for this week? It's already Tuesday. What are you waiting for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook