Monday, May 10, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-May 10

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day. Hubby made me a special breakfast, after which we all spent the day at the zoo together. The together-ness was wonderful, but after all of that I really enjoyed a quiet bath, book, & bed. It was a special treat.

Now, back to reality :) Here's what's coming up:


Monday-Shakshuka, Hash Browns, OJ (I didn't make it last night as I'd planned)

Tuesday-Homemade Hummus, Couscous Tabouli, Roasted Eggplant & pita

Wednesday- Lentil and Potato Stew with Spiced Oil and salad

Thursday - Homemade Foccacia & salad (like pizza without cheese-see recipe)

Friday - not sure yet

Saturday - leftover Lentil and Potato Stew with Spiced Oil

Sunday - Whole Wheat Pancakes with fresh fruit, apple juice


Visit orgjunkie.com for lots more meal plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook