Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday-May 24

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. We had a family beach day yesterday. It was our first time to the beach with FIVE children; the baby doesn't sit well yet and needed to be held most of the time. But it was fun.

I can't believe it's time to post a menu plan. As I've said before, I'm glad for this accountability. I haven't made my menu plan yet. I don't want to. I'm making it right now, literally as I type. Sometimes I'm more organized than this; this week is not one of those times. So...


Monday-Burgers, fresh coleslaw, potato wedges
Tuesday-Gnocchi/pasta & salad
Wednesday-Minestrone soup & salad
Thursday-Scrambled Eggs & veggies, toast
Friday- Some kind of fish, steamed vegetable, apple crisp
Saturday- leftover Minestrone soup
Sunday- leftover buffet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook