Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Hidden Talent

I'm here. Typing with one hand while I feed the baby. Which is why I haven't posted anything sooner.

But the baby's still going to be one for a while, and if I wait until I have the time to type with two hands like a human, well, it's going to be a looong time.

So, this is what I can do. I've been learning to not be a perfectionist (thanks to Flylady) and to just do what I can, and not wait until things are different...

That's all for now. Expect more posts like this one.

By the way, when I was little, I used to lay on my back, on the floor with my head under the piano and reach up and over and play Mary Had A Little Lamb. My mom thought that was amazing and would ask me to show that talent off when we had company. Kids do weird things. Mine like to play with broken rubber bands. But I digress.

What can you do today that you haven't done because you've been waiting until the "right time"?

3 comments:

  1. Clean off my desk :(. Ok....ready, set...GO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this post. It's inspiring cause I haven't had time to write what I think is sufficient. Thank you very much for helping me give myself permission to not have to be profound.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since you have 5 kids under the age of 6, I can't imagine where you are getting that free hand you are typing with. It must be somebody else's...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Find us On Facebook